Who we are
Nationwide Towing & Transport is a part of Nationwide Group, the largest provider of emergency roadside assistance and specialist towing and transport solutions in Australia. Over 600 Nationwide representatives provide services in Victoria, NSW, Queensland and WA.
Providing towing, transport, storage and impound services, Nationwide Towing & Transport’s customers include government bodies, law enforcement and road authorities, major national and international corporations, and Australian automotive clubs.
What we care about
We are proud to keep Australia moving. We’re here to deliver Australia’s most trusted roadside and transport solutions. We believe in:
- Innovation – seek to create a better way
- Accountability – own it, see it through
- Courage – challenge yourself and others to grow
- Teamwork – together, we achieve more
Above all, we care about you. How do we do this? We offer flexible working arrangements, genuine opportunities for career progression, an employee benefits program and much more. We’ve even won awards for our investment in people, including an Employer of Choice 2020 in the Australian Business Awards.
- Provide strong leadership and management to the Vehicle Dispatch team to ensure effective performance
- Contribute to the development and execution of Learning & Development material and training programs to improve business performance, enhance customer satisfaction and improve compliance with HSEQ
- Support the Vehicle Dispatch Manager
- Be responsible for the acceptance, investigation and resolution of a variety of escalated customer requests/enquiries/complaints
- Training, coaching and mentoring staff in line with current policies and procedures
- Develop, lead and manage direct reports
- Maintain KPIs including Learning & Development compliance, customer service, rostering, reports and business improvement
- Provide the highest level of customer service and communication
- Use initiative to find customer focused solutions
- Actively engage in a culture of business improvement
Some of the advantages of joining our team
- Employee benefits program, including roadside assistance membership, insurance and accommodation discounts
- Opportunities for career development
- Friendly team environment
- Culture club with social and wellbeing initiatives
- Flexible working arrangements
- Employee Assistance Program
- Induction & training
Skills & experience
The successful candidate will have proven experience in Management, Transport & Logistics or a similar environment, and a passion for exceeding customer expectations.
Furthermore, you will have:
- Leadership skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and a keen eye for error
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to communicate and work well with all types of internal and external customers
- The capacity to meet strict deadlines
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work
- Team player with a positive energy
- Professional and motivated work ethic
- Intermediate computer skills
How to apply
To APPLY, please submit your resume and cover letter (.docx or .pdf formats accepted only).
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a police check
Nationwide Group is a smoke free workplace.
No recruitment agencies please.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.