Who we are
Nationwide Towing & Transport is a part of Nationwide Group, the largest provider of emergency roadside assistance and specialist towing and transport solutions in Australia. Over 600 Nationwide representatives provide services in Victoria, NSW, Queensland and WA.
Providing towing, transport, storage and impound services, Nationwide Towing & Transport’s customers include government bodies, law enforcement and road authorities, major national and international corporations, and Australian automotive clubs.
What we care about
We are proud to keep Australia moving. We’re here to provide Australia’s most trusted roadside and transport solutions. We believe in:
- Innovation – seek to create a better way
- Accountability – own it, see it through
- Courage – challenge yourself and others to grow
- Teamwork – together, we achieve more
Above all, we care about you. How do we do this? We offer flexible working arrangements, genuine opportunities for career progression, an employee benefits program and much more. We’ve even won awards for our investment in people, including an Employer of Choice 2020 and 2021 in the Australian Business Awards.
- FREE training provided (valued at $2,000) PLUS get paid for training!
- Up to $2,000.00 sign on bonus!
- Truck finance options available
- Ongoing support & training
- Modern fleet
- Uniform provided
- Opportunity to travel interstate
- Opportunities for career progression
- Friendly team environment
- Opportunities to grow your business and build your fleet
Skills & experience
- Heavy Vehicle Licence (Minimum MR)
NSW Tow Truck Driver's Certificate or willing to obtain
- Truck driving experience (desirable)
- Good geographical knowledge of Sydney and surrounding suburbs
- Excellent customer service experience
- Safety focused
- Problem solving skills
- Car-carrier experience is a bonus
How to apply
To APPLY, please submit your resume and cover letter (.docx or .pdf formats accepted only).
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a police check Nationwide Group is a smoke free workplace.
No recruitment agencies please.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NSW Operator Licence #13080