Who we are
Nationwide Towing & Transport is a part of Nationwide Group, the largest provider of emergency roadside assistance and specialist towing and transport solutions in Australia. Over 600 Nationwide representatives provide services in Victoria, NSW, Queensland and WA.
Providing towing, transport, storage and impound services, Nationwide Towing & Transport’s customers include government bodies, law enforcement and road authorities, major national and international corporations, and Australian automotive clubs.
What we care about
We are proud to keep Australia moving. We’re here to deliver Australia’s most trusted roadside and transport solutions. We believe in:
- Innovation – seek to create a better way
- Accountability – own it, see it through
- Courage – challenge yourself and others to grow
- Teamwork – together, we achieve more
Above all, we care about you. How do we do this? We offer flexible working arrangements, genuine opportunities for career progression, an employee benefits program and much more. We’ve even won awards for our investment in people, including an Employer of Choice 2020 and 2021 in the Australian Business Awards.
Reporting to our Head of Customer Service and Dispatch, you will be responsible for driving efficiency improvements in job allocations in the Customer Service and Dispatch operations. You will strategically plan job routes and work with key stakeholders to further enhance our processes and systems. You will functionally support aspects of the Dispatch function by proactively coordinating assets and sites that will support multiloaded deliveries. This position will also provide management support and advice to the leadership team in the areas of transport efficiency planning insights and development of predictive toolsets.
- Proactively plan efficient transport runs to improve Tow Truck Operator efficiency, customer satisfaction and KPIs
- Liaise with relevant Dispatchers to ensure skilled Tow Truck Operators are allocated to Key customer work
- Provide operational insights on locations suitable for multiload deliveries
- Assist in the creation of business processes designed to boost efficiency and customer experience
- Ensure key customers are kept up to date on their transport requests
- Provide operational support to Tow Truck Operators and customers
Some of the advantages of joining our team
- Employee benefits program, including roadside assistance membership, insurance and accommodation discounts
- Opportunities for career development
- Friendly team environment
- Culture club with social and wellbeing initiatives
- Flexible working arrangements
- Employee Assistance Program
- Induction & training
Skills & experience
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff - Management, frontline and other business units
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to build rapport with internal and external customers
- High level problem solving
- Strong written & verbal communication
- Energy, drive and passion
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work
- Advanced computer skills
- Professional and motivated work ethic
How to Apply
To APPLY, please submit your resume and cover letter (.docx or .pdf formats accepted only).
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a police check
Nationwide Group is a smoke free workplace.
No recruitment agencies please.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.