- RELOCATION PAID!
- Are you a Qualified Auto Electrician or Auto Mechanic?
- Are you looking for a fresh start in Perth?
- Here is your chance!
- Fantastic opportunity available to join a market leader in Australia.
Who we are
Nationwide Group is the largest provider of emergency roadside assistance and specialist towing and transport solutions in Australia. Over 600 Nationwide representatives provide services in Victoria, NSW, Queensland and WA.
If you are a Qualified Mechanic or Auto Electrician, we are looking for you to join our team in Perth, where you will provide emergency roadside assistance to our Automotive Club members. Our Roadside Assistance Operators pride themselves on providing excellent customer service to the members by getting them moving as quickly as possible.
A typical day for you might include:
- Fault diagnosis
- Minor mechanical repairs
- Replacing & installing batteries
- Assisting with a lockout situation, and
- Changing tyres
Skills & experience
To be successful in this opportunity, you will have:
- A Motor Mechanic or Automotive Electrician trade qualification
- Exceptional customer service skills with a desire to help
- A friendly and positive attitude
- A health and safety focus
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Strong technical knowledge with a wide variety of vehicles
- A driver’s licence
- Motor Vehicle Repairers Certificate (MRC)
- Motor Vehicle Repair Business licence (MRB)
- Eligibility to work in Australia
You must also be able to work weekends and be willing to obtain and operate an ABN and ACN.
Some of the advantages of joining our team
- We will pay for your relocation to Perth, up to a value of $5k!
- Employee benefits program, including roadside assistance membership, insurance and accommodation discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development program
- Friendly team environment
- Build your own business
- Ongoing training and support.
How to apply
To APPLY, please submit your resume and cover letter.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a police check and be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
Nationwide Roadside Services is a smoke free workplace.
No recruitment agencies please.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.