- Employer of Choice – Australian Business Awards 2020 and 2021!
- Australia’s Leading Towing and Transport company
- Noble Park location – hybrid work arrangement
Who we are
Nationwide Group (NWG) is the largest provider of emergency roadside assistance and specialist towing and transport solutions in Australia. A subsidiary of RACV, we are a trusted partner of government bodies, law enforcement and road authorities, major national and international corporations, and Australian automotive clubs.
About the role
We are currently looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Service Delivery Manager to join our fast-paced team located in Noble Park.
Reporting to the State Manager, you will be responsible for providing leadership and direction to a team of Tow Truck Operators with the aim of delivering complete customer satisfaction. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career and be an integral part of our Victorian Service Delivery Team.
Additionally, the role involves:
- Supervising and managing all administrative requirements of a team of Tow Truck Operators
- Nurturing and developing strong and effective relationships with drivers and internal departments
- Assisting the Service Delivery Team with complaint investigations
- Monitoring and managing driver performance
- Participating in recruitment and selection
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance with Fatigue Management Policy in line with Chain of Responsibility.
Skills & experience
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous experience in a management role
- Strong attention to detail, time management and organisation skills
- Ability to support, build relationships, manage, and motivate a diverse workforce
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong willingness to learn with a professional and motivated approach to work
- Ability to work well under pressure and take initiative when required.
Why work with Nationwide group
There are many advantages to working with Nationwide Group. Apart from working with a cohesive, friendly and supportive team, we offer:
- An employee benefits program, which includes roadside assistance membership, insurance and accommodation discounts;
- An employee assistance program;
- Professional development – we’ve won awards for our investment in our people!
- Genuine opportunities for career progression – we promote internally first.
- Flexible working arrangements
How to apply
Interested? To APPLY, please submit your resume and cover letter (.docx or .pdf formats accepted only).
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a police check. Nationwide Group is a smoke free workplace.
No recruitment agencies please.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.