Use your diagnostic skills to assist RACV Emergency Roadside Assistance Members!
- Motor Mechanic or Automotive Electrician
- Great earning potential and monthly bonuses
- Be the Hero and make people’s day
- Opportunities to work close to home
- Multiple positions available
This is an excellent opportunity to make a positive change in your automotive career and get out of the workshop. Run your own business as an RACV Roadside Service Technician, with support from us every step of the way. Providing emergency roadside assistance on behalf of the RACV in Melbourne Metro and surrounding areas, we have flexible hours available, where your day or night on the road may include:
- Fault diagnosis
- Minor mechanical repairs
- Selling & installing batteries
- Assisting with a lock out situation
- Changing punctured tyres
Watch a day in the life of our Roadside Assistance Patrols!
Skills & experience
- Strong customer focus with the desire to help
- Friendly and positive attitude
- A Motor Mechanic or Automotive Electrician trade qualification
- Experience with a wide variety of vehicles
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Autonomous and self-manager
- Knowledge of operating in a safety accredited environment
- Ability to work weekends
- Eligibility to Work in Australia
To be successful for the role, you must have or be willing to obtain and operate an ABN and ACN.
About Nationwide Group – Eastern Van Services
Who we are
Eastern Van Services is a part of Nationwide Group, the largest provider of emergency roadside assistance and specialist towing and transport solutions in Australia. Over 600 Nationwide representatives provide services in Victoria, NSW, Queensland and WA.
Eastern Van Services partners with automotive clubs across the country to provide emergency roadside assistance and battery services to club members.
What we care about
We are proud to keep Australia moving. We’re here to deliver Australia’s most trusted roadside and transport solutions. We believe in:
- Innovation – seek to create a better way
- Accountability – own it, see it through
- Courage – challenge yourself and others to grow
- Teamwork – together, we achieve more
Above all, we care about you. How do we do this? We offer flexible hours, the chance to build and expand your business, and much more. We’ve even won awards for our workplace culture, including an Investment in People award at the 2020 Australian Freight Industry Awards.
Some of the advantages of joining our team
- Assistance Program
- Friendly team environment
- Flexible shift times
- Induction & training
- Opportunities to grow your business and build your fleet
How to apply
To APPLY, please submit your resume and cover letter.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a police check and be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
Eastern Van Services is a smoke free workplace.
No recruitment agencies please.