Service Delivery Manager
- Employer of Choice - Australian Business Awards 2020 and 2021!
- Take the next step in your Driver Supervisor/Manager career!
- Seven Hills Location – hybrid work arrangement
Who we are
Nationwide Group (NWG) is the largest provider of emergency roadside assistance and specialist towing and transport solutions in Australia. We are a trusted partner of government bodies, law enforcement and road authorities, major national and international corporations, and Australian automotive clubs.
About the role
We are currently looking for a passionate and energetic Service Delivery Manager to join our fast-paced team located in Seven Hills.
Reporting to the State Manager, this role will be responsible for developing a strong and effective relationship with Tow Truck Drivers and internal departments as well as coordinating the provision of NSW resources to meet customer demand, KPIs, contractual obligations and business requirements.
This role will play an integral part in supporting the NSW Service Delivery Team and will ideally suit a current Driver Supervisor/Manager wanting to take the next step in their career.
Additionally, the role involves:
- Managing and providing strong leadership to a team of Drivers;
- Monitoring, managing and providing regular, consistent and effective communication;
- Reporting on operational performance including performance against KPIs, targets, compliance and projects;
- Actively participating in the end-to-end recruitment of Drivers;
- Forecasting and maintaining driver roster arrangements;
- Promoting and enforcing safe work practises;
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance to HSEQ protocol including Fatigue Management Policy in line with Chain of Responsibility;
- Engaging, developing and maintaining relationships with key customers and clients;
- General administrative duties.
Skills & experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in high-level, high-volume customer service and account management role
- Superior attention to detail
- A strong Customer Focus
- Strong written & verbal communication
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Proficiency in the use of various computer software, including Ms Office.
- Proven ability to work well under pressure
- Demonstrable ability and drive to follow up on customer enquiries
Why work with Nationwide group
There are many advantages to working with Nationwide Group. Apart from working with a cohesive, friendly and supportive team, we offer:
- An employee benefits program, which includes roadside assistance membership, insurance and accommodation discounts;
- An employee assistance program;
- Professional development – we’ve won awards for our investment in our people!
- Genuine opportunities for career progression – we promote internally first.
- Flexible working arrangements
How to apply
To APPLY, please submit your resume and cover letter (.docx or .pdf formats accepted only).
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a police check, and be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
Nationwide Group is a smoke free workplace.
No recruitment agencies please.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.