- Auto Club van, fuel card & phone provided
- Motor Mechanic or Automotive Electrician
- Be the hero and make people’s day
- FULL TRAINING PROVIDED
- $100K+ Opportunity
Who we are
Nationwide Roadside Services is a part of Nationwide Group, the largest provider of emergency roadside assistance and specialist towing and transport solutions in Australia. Over 600 Nationwide representatives provide services in Victoria, NSW, Queensland and WA.
Nationwide Roadside Services partners with automotive clubs across the country to provide emergency roadside assistance and battery services to club members.
If you are a Qualified Mechanic or Auto Electrician, we are looking for you to join our team in Perth, where you will provide emergency roadside assistance to our Automotive Club members. Our Roadside Assistance Operators pride themselves on providing excellent customer service to the members by getting them moving as quickly as possible.
A typical day for you might include:
- Fault diagnosis
- Minor mechanical repairs
- Replacing & installing batteries
- Assisting with a lockout situation
- Changing tyres
- Adhering to safe work practices
Skills & experience
- Exceptional customer service skills with a desire to help
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Health and safety focus
- A Motor Mechanic or Automotive Electrician trade qualification
- Motor Vehicle Repairers Certificate (MRC)
- Motor Vehicle Repair Business licence (MRB)
- C Class or higher driver’s licence
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Strong technical knowledge with a wide variety of vehicles
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a high performing team
- Proficient with using smart technology devices and systems
- Eligibility to work in Australia
You must also be able to work weekends and be willing to obtain and operate an ABN and ACN.
Some of the advantages of joining our team
- Employee benefits program, including roadside assistance membership, insurance and accommodation discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development program
- Friendly team environment
- Build your own business
- Ongoing training and support.
How to apply
To APPLY, please submit your resume and cover letter. If you have an enquiry, contact Lauren our Operations Coordinator on 08 6377 7902 for a confidential discussion.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a police check and be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
Nationwide Roadside Services is a smoke free workplace.
No recruitment agencies please.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.