Exciting opportunity for a passionate individual to join our Operations team and play a key role in the growth and recruitment of our Perth Patrol workforce!
- Operational & recruitment focused role - 5+ years’ experience
- Employer of Choice - Australian Business Awards 2020 and 2021!
- Dynamic Automotive Services Industry
- Full time role based in Wangara, WA
Who we are
Nationwide Roadside Services is a part of Nationwide Group, the largest provider of emergency roadside assistance and specialist towing and transport solutions in Australia. Over 600 Nationwide representatives provide services in Victoria, NSW, Queensland and WA.
Nationwide Roadside Services partners with automotive clubs across the country to provide emergency roadside assistance and battery services to club members.
What we care about
We are proud to keep Australia moving. We’re here to deliver Australia’s most trusted roadside and transport solutions. We believe in:
- Innovation – seek to create a better way
- Accountability – own it, see it through
- Courage – challenge yourself and others to grow
- Teamwork – together, we achieve more
Above all, we care about you. How do we do this? We offer flexible working arrangements, genuine opportunities for career progression, an employee benefits program and much more. We’ve even won awards for our investment in people, including an Employer of Choice 2020 and 2021 in the Australian Business Awards.
Some of the advantages of joining our team
- Employee benefits program, including roadside assistance membership, insurance and accommodation discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development program
- Role flexibility
- Friendly team environment
We are currently seeking a committed, driven and enthusiastic full-time Operations Coordinator to join our growing team in Perth.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this role will support a team of Roadside Service Patrols, with a strong focus on coordinating the end-to-end recruitment of Patrols, whilst providing key operational support to the NRS team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Operations or Recruitment Professional to progress their career and be an integral part of a dynamic Operations Team.
- Actively coordinate the end-to-end recruitment and selection of Patrols including shortlisting, screening, interviewing and onboarding of applicants
- Ensure all new Patrols have the best possible onboarding experience through effective communication and coordination with the People & Culture team
- Provide strong leadership and coaching to a team of 40+ Patrols
- Actively support the wellbeing of Patrols to ensure they are highly engaged, motivated, and enabled to provide a great service
- Work with the Operations Team to track performance against critical KPIs
- Ensure Patrol roster requirements are fulfilled
- Review, investigate and resolve customer feedbacks/complaints
- Maintain & update all records and systems and perform a range of other general administrative duties as required
- Provide daily operational support (including on-call support on a rotational basis)
Skills & experience
- Proven 5 years’ experience in high volume recruitment
- Prefer 2 years’ experience in an operational or similar role
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- Superior time management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Adaptability within a highly dynamic environment
- High attention to detail and proficient with Microsoft Office
- Understanding of a WH&S, Quality Accredited and KPI driven environment
- Ability to nurture, build relationships, manage and motivate a diverse workforce
- Results driven with ambition to succeed
How to apply
To APPLY, please submit your resume and cover letter (.docx or .pdf formats accepted only).
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a police check and be fully vaccinated (3 doses) against Covid-19.
Nationwide Group is a smoke free workplace.
No recruitment agencies please.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.