Who we are
Nationwide Group (NWG) is the largest provider of emergency roadside assistance and specialist towing and transport solutions in Australia. We are a trusted partner of government bodies, law enforcement and road authorities, major national and international corporations, and Australian automotive clubs.
About the role
This is not only a Tow Truck Operator job, but an opportunity to start your own business. Before purchasing your own truck, we’ll give you the opportunity to make sure that this really is the right fit for you by getting you to initially come on board operating one of our trucks.
We’re looking for individuals with outstanding customer service skills, a positive attitude and an excellent work ethic to become Owner Driver - Tow Truck Operator’s. If you are looking for a change in career and enjoy exciting, rewarding and varied work, then look no further!
Skills & experience
To be successful, you will have:
- An MR licence at a minimum
- Previous truck driving experience
- Excellent customer service experience
- Great communication
- Good geographical knowledge of Melbourne and surrounding suburbs
- Flexible availability
- Drive and passion to succeed!
Why work with Nationwide group
There are many advantages to working with Nationwide Group. Apart from working with a cohesive, friendly and supportive team, we offer:
- An employee benefits program, which includes roadside assistance membership, insurance and accommodation discounts;
- An employee assistance program;
- Professional development – we’ve won awards for our investment in our people!
- Genuine opportunities for career progression – we promote internally first.
- Flexible working arrangements
How to apply
To APPLY, please submit your resume and cover letter (.docx or .pdf formats accepted only).
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a police check, and be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
Nationwide Group is a smoke free workplace.
No recruitment agencies please.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.