Use your diagnostic skills to assist Auto Club Emergency Roadside Assistance Members!
- Monthly bonuses
- Opportunities to work close to home
- Auto Club van, fuel card & phone provided
- Motor Mechanic or Automotive Electrician
- Be the hero and make people’s day
- Independent role with great support
Who we are
Nationwide Roadside Services is a part of Nationwide Group, the largest provider of emergency roadside assistance and specialist towing and transport solutions in Australia. Over 600 Nationwide representatives provide services in Victoria, NSW, Queensland and WA.
Nationwide Roadside Services partners with automotive clubs across the country to provide emergency roadside assistance and battery services to club members.
What we care about
We are proud to keep Australia moving. We’re here to deliver Australia’s most trusted roadside and transport solutions. We believe in:
- Innovation – seek to create a better way
- Accountability – own it, see it through
- Courage – challenge yourself and others to grow
- Teamwork – together, we achieve more
Above all, we care about you. How do we do this? We offer flexible hours, the chance to build and expand your business, and much more. We’ve even won awards for our workplace culture, including an Investment in People award at the 2020 Australian Freight Industry Awards.
Some of the advantages of joining our team
- Assistance Program
- Friendly team environment
- Flexible shift times
- Induction & training
- Opportunities to grow your business and build your fleet
Take charge of your career and get out of the workshop by becoming a Roadside Assistance Patrol. As a contractor, you’ll have the opportunity to build your own business with ongoing training and support from our experienced team.
You’ll be providing emergency roadside assistance on behalf of major Auto Club in Brisbane Metro, Northern and Southern suburbs of Brisbane. A typical day for you might include:
- Fault diagnosis
- Minor mechanical repairs
- Replacing & installing batteries
- Assisting with a lockout situation
- Changing punctured tyres
Most importantly, your job will be helping drivers get back on the road with a smile. You’ll have the opportunity to be the hero in someone’s day, meeting new people and working on vehicles of all kinds.
Skills & experience
- Exceptional customer service skills with a desire to help
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Health and safety focus
- A Motor Mechanic or Automotive Electrician trade qualification
- C Class or higher driver’s licence
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Strong technical knowledge with a wide variety of vehicles
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a high performing team
- Proficient with using smart technology devices and systems
- Eligibility to work in Australia
You must also be able to work weekends and be willing to obtain and operate an ABN and ACN.
How to apply
To APPLY, please submit your resume and cover letter. If you have an enquiry, contact Ricky our Operations Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0499 785 098 for a confidential discussion.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a police check and be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
Nationwide Roadside Services is a smoke free workplace.
No recruitment agencies please.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.