Who we are
Nationwide Towing & Transport is a part of Nationwide Group, the largest provider of emergency roadside assistance and specialist towing and transport solutions in Australia. Over 600 Nationwide representatives provide services in Victoria, NSW, Queensland and WA.
Providing towing, transport, storage and impound services, Nationwide Towing & Transport’s customers include government bodies, law enforcement and road authorities, major national and international corporations, and Australian automotive clubs.
What we care about
We are proud to keep Australia moving. We’re here to provide Australia’s most trusted roadside and transport solutions. We believe in:
- Innovation – seek to create a better way
- Accountability – own it, see it through
- Courage – challenge yourself and others to grow
- Teamwork – together, we achieve more
Above all, we care about you. How do we do this? We offer flexible working arrangements, genuine opportunities for career progression, an employee benefits program and much more. We’ve even won awards for our investment in people, including an Employer of Choice 2020 and 2021 in the Australian Business Awards.
Some of the advantages of joining our team
- Employee benefits program, including roadside assistance membership, insurance, and accommodation discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development program
- Role flexibility
- Friendly team environment
- Provide support to Service Delivery Team
- Assist with operational workload
- Facilitate training packages to new TTOs
- Retrain and upskill existing TTOs
- Promote and enforce safe work practices
- Investigate and resolve complaints and incidents
- Enforce and monitor procedure compliance
- Perform audits on trucks and TTOs
- Prepare vehicle damage reports
- Assist with ICT and fleet duties
- Manage licensing and inductions for trucks and TTOs
- Liaise with customers where necessary
Other hidden gems
- Wellness program
- Employee benefits program - includes roadside assistance membership, insurance discounts
- Friendly team environment
- Induction & training
- Opportunities for career progression
- We encourage, support and nurture initiative
Skills & experience
- Experience in a similar role
- HR or HC licence (or willing to obtain)
- Forklift and Elevated Work Platform Licence (or willing to obtain)
- Experience facilitating one-on-one or group training programs
- Innovative thinking and ability to problem solve passion
- Interest in continuous adult learning and development
- Passion for safety
- Flexible and able to work autonomously
- Self-motivated to achieve training outcomes
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
How to apply
To APPLY, please submit your resume and cover letter (.docx or .pdf formats accepted only).
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a police check and pre-employment medical.
Nationwide Group is a smoke free workplace.
No recruitment agencies please.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.