Who we are
Nationwide Group is the largest provider of emergency roadside assistance and specialist towing and transport solutions in Australia. Over 600 Nationwide representatives provide services in Victoria, NSW, Queensland and WA.
What we care about
We are proud to keep Australia moving. We’re here to deliver Australia’s most trusted roadside and transport solutions. We believe in:
- Innovation – seek to create a better way
- Accountability – own it, see it through
- Courage – challenge yourself and others to grow
- Teamwork – together, we achieve more
Above all, we care about you. How do we do this? We offer flexible working arrangements, genuine opportunities for career progression, an employee benefits program and much more. We’ve even won awards for our investment in people, including an Employer of Choice 2020 in the Australian Business Awards.
This is not your average Dispatch job! It is a challenging and varied role where every day is different. This is a fast paced busy environment where the dispatch team is fully committed to delivering required outcomes on time, every time.
We offer a friendly team environment with opportunities for extensive training and career progression, a wellness program as well as a reward and recognition program to ensure your hard work does not go unnoticed. We encourage, support and nurture initiative.
The successful candidate must be available Monday to Friday between the hours of 6am to 6pm and for some weekend work.
- Provide the highest level of customer service and communication
- High engagement with key customer and internal stakeholders
- Coordinate the flow of timely information to and from our customers
- Answer customer calls, service queries, provide updates and ETAs
- Plan and dispatch trucks in accordance with customer timeframes and workloads
- Develop relationships with our drivers and key customers
- Communicate effectively with drivers to resolve transport issues as they arise
- Liaise with fleet allocators to ensure all delivery requirements are adhered to
- Use initiative to find customer focused solutions
- Actively engage in a culture of business improvement
Some of the advantages of joining our team
- Employee benefits program, including roadside assistance membership, insurance and accommodation discounts
- Opportunities for career development
- Friendly team environment
- Culture club with social and wellbeing initiatives
- Flexible working arrangements
- Employee Assistance Program
- Induction & training
Skills & experience
You will have demonstrated experience in a Transport & Logistics or similar environment. You have a passion for exceeding customer expectations with your "can do" attitude. You will enjoy working with people and be an enthusiastic, results-oriented team player.
Furthermore, you will possess:
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and a keen eye for error
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to engage and empathise with a remote workforce
- The capacity to meet strict deadlines
- Commercials mindset
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work
- Team player with a positive energy
- Professional and motivated work ethic
- Intermediate computer skills
Successful candidates will be required to complete 3 weeks of full time paid training.
How to apply
Click APPLY and send your resume and cover letter (.docx or .pdf formats accepted only).
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a police check.
Nationwide Towing & Transport is a smoke free workplace.
No recruitment agencies please.