- Employer of Choice - Australian Business Awards 2020 and 2021!
- Flexible working arrangements | Insurance & accommodation discounts
- $25 - $30 per hour plus superannuation and insurance discounts
Who we are
Nationwide Group (NWG) is the largest provider of emergency roadside assistance and specialist towing and transport solutions in Australia. We are a trusted partner of government bodies, law enforcement and road authorities, major national and international corporations, and Australian automotive clubs.
About the role
This is not your average Dispatch job! Our fun and friendly call centre offers a challenging and varied role where every day is different. The environment is fast-paced and busy, and the dispatch team is dedicated to ensuring our customers receive timely service every time.
Additionally, the role involves:
- Planning and dispatching tow trucks in accordance with customer timeframes and workloads;
- Answering customer calls, service queries and providing updates and ETAs;
- Providing the highest level of customer service and communication;
- Developing relationships with our drivers and key customers;
- Communicating effectively with drivers to resolve transport issues as they arise;
- Liaising with fleet allocators to ensure all delivery requirements are adhered to.
The successful candidate must be available Monday to Friday between the hours of 8:00am - 8:00pm and for some weekend work. We are seeking candidates for our day and afternoon shifts.
Skills & experience
The successful candidate will have experience in Customer Service, Transport & Logistics or a similar environment, and a passion for exceeding customer expectations.
Furthermore, you will have:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- High attention to detail and a keen eye for error;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise tasks;
- Ability to communicate and work well with all types of internal and external customers;
- The capacity to meet strict deadlines;
- An adaptable and flexible approach to work;
- Intermediate computer skills.
Why work with Nationwide group
There are many advantages to working with Nationwide Group. Apart from working with a cohesive, friendly and supportive team, we offer:
- An employee benefits program, which includes roadside assistance membership, insurance and accommodation discounts;
- An employee assistance program;
- Professional development – we’ve won awards for our investment in our people!
- Genuine opportunities for career progression – we promote internally first.
- Flexible working arrangements
How to apply
To APPLY, please submit your resume and cover letter (.docx or .pdf formats accepted only).
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a police check, and be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
Nationwide Group is a smoke free workplace.
No recruitment agencies please.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.