- Employer of Choice - Australian Business Awards 2020 and 2021!
- Support sales growth while nurturing existing customer relationships
- Noble Park Location – hybrid work arrangement
Who we are
Nationwide Group (NWG) is the largest provider of emergency roadside assistance and specialist towing and transport solutions in Australia. We are a trusted partner of government bodies, law enforcement and road authorities, major national and international corporations, and Australian automotive clubs.
About the role
We are currently looking for a passionate and energetic Business Development Coordinator to assist in the identification and realisation of strategic business and revenue opportunities.
Reporting to the Head of Business Development, this amazing opportunity will provide support to the Business Development team to ensure growth in sales, while nurturing current customer relationships and requirements.
Additionally, the role involves:
- Assisting the Business Development team in identifying growth opportunities for Nationwide Group through networking, research and relationship leverage;
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with new and existing customers/clients;
- Processing and completing tender documentation for both new business opportunities and existing customers;
- Preparing regular reports and analyses of new sales achievements, opportunities, targets and financial results;
- Cold calling customers to drive sales;
- Supporting the development of media communications, including paid and earned media engagement.
Skills & experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Superior attention to detail and a strong Customer focus;
- Strong written and verbal communication, including the confidence to deal with all levels of the organisation;
- Energy, drive and passion for sales and business development;
- Excellent time management and organisation skills;
- Proficiency in the use of various Microsoft Office tools;
- Proven ability to be discrete and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times;
- Previous experience in high-level, high-volume customer service management environment will be highly regarded.
Why work with Nationwide group
There are many advantages to working with Nationwide Group. Apart from working with a cohesive, friendly and supportive team, we offer:
- An employee benefits program, which includes roadside assistance membership, insurance and accommodation discounts;
- An employee assistance program;
- Professional development – we’ve won awards for our investment in our people!
- Genuine opportunities for career progression – we promote internally first.
- Flexible working arrangements
How to apply
To APPLY, please submit your resume and cover letter (.docx or .pdf formats accepted only).
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a police check, and be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
Nationwide Group is a smoke free workplace.
No recruitment agencies please.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.